Lowongan Kerja PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya Agri 2013
PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya Agri (“ANJA”) was established in March 1986. We are a growing company in Indonesia, primarily involved in the cultivation and harvesting of fresh fruit bunches (“FFB”) from our oil palm plantations and milling FFB into crude palm oil (“CPO”) and palm kernel (“PK”), and are in the process of rapidly expanding our palm oil business.
Austindo Nusantara Jaya Agri is currently own and operate four oil palm plantations with two in North Sumatra, one on Belitung Island off the eastern coast of Sumatra and one in West Kalimantan. We also have unplanted landbank in South Sumatra and Papua. With the exception of our West Kalimantan Plantation, each of the plantations has mature oil palms and an on-site processing mill. We plan to construct a processing mill at our West Kalimantan Plantation, when a sufficient number of the planted oil palms reach maturity. Austindo Nusantara Jaya Agri is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (“RSPO”) and have received RSPO certification for our Belitung Island Plantation and our North Sumatra Plantation I. We are also in the process of applying for RSPO certification for our North Sumatra Plantation II.
Saat ini PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya Agri Guna menunjang pesatnya pertumbuhan perusahaan mengundang tenaga-tenaga muda membuka peluang berkarir dengan membuka lowongan kerja terbaru 2013 dan mencari beberapa karyawan untuk posisi :
Head Of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
The job holder will be responsible for developing CSR blueprint for the entire company (holding and all business unit subsidiaries), defining its strategy, principles, policies, programs and processes, ensuring its sustainability. He/she will also coordinate program implementations in all business unit locations
Head Of External Affairs
The job holder will be responsible for developing effective external relations with relevant parties, developing policies concerning external affairs and land acquisitions, securing operating licenses, and coordinating field implementations with business units
- Demonstrates personal value alignment with ANJ values of : Integrity, Respect for People & Environment, and Continuous Improvement.
- Has gained relevant work experience, at least 10 years working experience with a minimum of 7 years in managerial capacity
- Has strong balanced conceptual and implementation skills
- Is a self starter to develop and manage related business processes and ensure their implementation in the work place, palm oil plantation and sago concession areas
- Has the ability to bring results while building organizational infrastructure and team
- Must be willing to travel extensively to palm oil estates and sago site in Sumatera, Kalimantan, and Papua
- Demonstrates fluency in oral and written bahasa Indonesia and English
Interested applicants are to send his/her comprehensive resume in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29th July 2013. No need to attach supporting documents at this point
Untuk mengetahui lebih detail tentang informasi Lowongan Kerja PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya Agri 2013, maka anda bisa membuka pada sumber resminya. Terima Kasih atas kunjungannya, Bila anda ingin mengetahui informasi lowongan terbaru silakan klik Lowongan Kerja Terbaru.